1. What type of personal information does Western Force collect and hold?
The type of personal information that Western Force may collect and hold may include:
- name and address;
- email address and telephone contact information;
- date of birth;
- rugby club associations;
- associations with other members;
- records of games attended;
- purchase history information including:
- date and time details for membership;
- details of merchandise purchased;
- details of the courses or other services paid for, and provided by Western Force; and
- password information unique to your account(s) with Western Force.
Should you choose not to provide this personal information to Western Force, it may mean that Western Force cannot provide you with product/services.
2. Why does Western Force collect your personal information?
Western Force collects your personal information in order to:
- process your application(s) for:
- player registration;
- membership; or
- other service(s) as applicable or to respond to your queries;
- administer and manage the products and services provided to you;
- provide you with information about other rugby related products or services;
- contact you regarding the servicing or renewal of your membership or purchases; and
- facilitate Western Force’s internal business operations including updating internal databases, conducting consumer satisfaction surveys, fulfilling regulatory and legal requirements and system testing.
Western Force will from time to time use your personal information in order to directly market its products and services to you. In so doing, Western Force may use your residential address details, email address or telephone number(s) to contact you. Western Force will directly market to you as it considers appropriate in its absolute discretion based on its own analysis of the personal information it collects about you. If you object to Western Force directly marketing to you, you can request it to refrain from doing so by notifying the Western Force Privacy Officer in writing, as set out below.
3. How does Western Force collect my personal information?
In order to provide services to you, Western Force may gather personal information from the following sources:
- directly from you;
- ticketing contractor(s);
- contracted information processing centre(s);
- volunteer workers and contractors with whom you discuss your membership;
- stadiums and function venues at which sporting fixtures and other events are held;
- any other Western Force contractor or service provider to whom you may provide your personal information;
- direct marketing companies where contracted to gather information at rugby or general events;
- Western Force related entities;
- a partner, parent or the person who paid or arranged for your membership (as allowed by law); and
- your agent if so nominated with your consent.
4. How does Western Force store and hold personal information?
Western Force may hold information about you in the following formats:
- Within specialised memberships or rugby participant registration computer systems hosted on internal Western Force hard drives, or externally by Western Force contracted agencies for recording of information provided by you either in completed application forms, online or over the phone;
- Data spreadsheets or files kept for the purpose of facilitating communications relating to Western Force’s provision of services to you – including for both internally or externally generated communications, and sales reporting activities.
- Forms as completed by you which are then stored by Western Force.
- Your personal information may also be stored on a cloud-based computing system hosted by a client relationship manager to be chosen by Western Force in its discretion.
5. To whom may Western Force disclose my personal information?
In the provision of Western Force’s services to you, Western Force may be required to disclose personal information to external entities, including:
- Western Force’s agents, contractors and third party service providers that provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of Western Force’s business, such as ticketing contractor(s), information processing contractor(s), printers, document archivists, auditors, accountants and lawyers;
- stadiums or other venues at which Western Force events are held for the purposes of seat or ticket allocation;
- Western Force’s related entities).
- where the law requires or permits us to do so;
- where Western Force collects your information from someone else (for example, the person who paid or arranged for your membership), then Western Force may disclose any of your personal information to that person or entity; and
- your nominated agent with your consent.
Western Force does not share personal information with overseas entities in the normal course of its business, however if at any time information is required to be shared, Western Force will endeavour at all times to ensure such information is not used for any purpose other than that specifically intended and as would be reasonably able to be expected by you.
6. Can I access my information and have it corrected?
In the normal course of Western Force’s business with you, you can contact Western Force by email, in writing, over the phone or in person to check, update or correct information Western Force may already have collected for the purpose of providing services to you. You will be required to answer questions to prove your identity to us prior to, and in order to have such information amended or confirmed to you.
You can request access to your personal information at any time, or ask us to correct this information where you believe it is incorrect or out of date. No fee will be charged for a request to access the information. However, you may be charged the reasonable expenses incurred in providing the information you have requested (such as searching and photocopying costs if so incurred by us) if you require these to be provided to you.
To access your personal information, please contact the Western Force Privacy Officer in writing at:
Sea of Blue Pty Ltd
PO Box 3155
Broadway Nedlands WA 6009
7. What if I am concerned about the handling of my personal information by Western Force?
If you feel that Western Force has not adhered to this policy in the course of its provision of service to you, please contact us, in writing, to let us know what you are concerned about (using the contact details above).
Western Force Shipping Policy - March 2018
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
At the Force Store, we would like to offer our customers free standard shipping to major cities in Australia. This service is automatically applied to all orders over $150 at checkout. Free delivery on orders over $150* within Australia only and exclusions apply such as framed memorabilia, personalisation products and some bulky items may not be included.
For those customers that require their orders urgently offer express shipping.
- Your order will be despatched on the next available business day after placing your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days from despatch (this may vary on depending on your delivery location) maximum delivery time is 10 days.
- Only available for orders within Australia.
- Cost for this service is a flat rate of $14.95 Australia wide depending on the size of your basket.
- Priority shipping is not available in conjunction with any free shipping offers.
- Express post is not available on memorabilia or personalised product.
Your order will be delivered by our partner carrier Fastway Couriers. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking ID and instructions on how to follow your order. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the tracking ID. https://www.fastway.com.au.
In the event an attempt by our carrier is made without delivery, a card may be left at your door advising that your order is ready to collect at your local post office. Please note your parcel will only be held for a maximum of 5 days at your local post office before it is returned to us.
CHANGING YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS
Our team aims to pack and send your order as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your items as soon as possible. You may change your delivery address as long as it has not been processed in our store. To change your address please email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of your order ID and full name attached to the order, or call us on (08) 6280 0168.
For more information regarding International Postage, please click call us on (08) 6280 0168.